Monday, February 14, 2011

When I say I'm OK


Talking to my best friend P over the phone.

I told her about R having a boyfriend. And yes, I even lied to my best friend saying I liked R.

The point is is that, knowing that I "liked" her, he kept asking me how am I feeling about the news. and I told him I'm okay.

and he just said "You can tell me anything you know."

and I told him, haha I am okay. which I really am.

but hearing him say that just broke me. Now I am feeling utterly disgusted about myself lying to my best friend, who has always been there for me.

I dont want to picture what would happen, when he knows the truth about me.






At first, I dug a hole to cover myself. But I dug in deeper, and now I am trying to get back up.



No comments: