Saturday, February 12, 2011

Iphone O I FON

Well, I have been pretty into iPhone lately, especially after they introduce the Facetime and the front and back camera, they just confirmed to me that iPhone is worth buying.

That's what I thought.

I went in to the store, the salesman told us that I need to change my number if I want to get the iPhone immediately, or else I would have to wait for another 2 -3 weeks if I am to keep the number.

So I just agreed to changing my number, cause I am not waiting any longer. I also got the protective case and the antiglare screen cover thingy, which I need to pay extra for that. The salesman just installed them onto the phone for me immediately.

Well, everything turned out to be fine when I got home, I was so excited I was cam-whoring with my niece on the way home with the camera, except that there is no sound coming out from the speaker when I went to youtube to watch Glee.

My sister tried it and tried the ringtone, and nothing is coming out.

That means I need to drive back to the store and change it.

And so I did.

When I got there and told them about the problem, they said they would "re-install" it, whatever that meant.

So I waited. for 30 minutes.

only to be told that they are going to replace it with a new phone.

Oh, but not now, as they need to submit a report to the manufacturer and I would need to wait for 1-2 weeks to get the new replacement phone.

I asked them " Why couldnt you just give me the new phone that you have inside your store?

"It's not like that, we cant just replace your phone simply with another phone. We'll let you know as soon as your phone is here, meanwhile you can just keep using this phone (without the speaker)." "Dont worry, it can still vibrate so you can still know who's calling."

"So you're saying that I paid for the faulty iPhone and now I need to wait for it for another 2 weeks, while the next customer after me gets the nice one?"

"Yea," trying to sound as innocent as possible.

Part of me wanted to just throw the PVC brochure holders at them, part of me was saying to myself it's not their fault, they are just doing their work. So I just said alright, I will wait.

And when I was gonna step away from the counter, I remembered about the accessories and I asked him that are they gonna change it.

The guy told me that "oh the protective case, you can still use it, but I am afraid that the screen covering thingy has got to be replaced with a new one."

"So it's free then?"

He smiled at me and said "No, you will have to pay for a new one."

=.=

So I just said, "No, I am not going to pay for a new one, I got this iPhone expecting that this is in perfect condition. And now I have to wait for another 2 weeks and you are saying I need to pay for it?!"

"Erm, we can sell you at a lower price."

"(HELL) NO!!! I know it's not your fault or intention to give me a faulty iPhone, but I certainly am not going to pay and I certainly do not NEED to pay for it or anything because of the faulty iPhone at all."

Then he caved, and said OKOK.

"Free then?"

"Yea."

And I walked away.

Hell of a transaction.

On the bright side, I can still use the camera =p

No comments: