Just watched this movie, called C.R.A.Z.Y. basically, it tells the story of a young guy who is gay and atheist or maybe bisexual or confused about his sexuality and his dysfunctional family especially his relationship with his all-macho dad and his religious and caring mother, and his brothers.
I am not gonna give away too many details here. But all I can say is that, in some ways, I can relate to him, with how he was homophobic, but having sexual desire for hot guys, and trying to rid himself of his inner gayness throughout, but expressing it subconsciously occasionally or as , I quote, subconsciously deliberate mistake. Besides his own inner struggle, he also had to deal with his father and his problematic brother. The main character Zach and his father both have the belief that being gay is wrong and that are in denial of what Zach really wants. It also talks about his faith for Christianity and his own self.
After some turns of events, only did Zach and his family finally embrace his sexuality, his faith and his own self.
The acting was good and quite funny at times. I would recommend this movie to you guys, although there isnt much graphic thing going on if you know what I mean. LOL. The protagonist is HOT though, with the punk glam look. =p
And if you could figure out what does the title mean before they reveal it at the film credit, I have to say you are quite observant.
Oh yea, it's French. which makes it so much sexier. haha.
1 comment:
ey now my blog has only ONE "L" instead of 2. ok? I did not delete it, but changed the url to ONE L.
Post a Comment