Happy Life?

Sunday, February 13, 2011


Posted by Maxie at 11:56 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The two Blogs that Revived me.

  • Through the eyes of a masculine gay guy
    Gardens of the Mind - *Gardens of the Mind*. 30"x40" acrylic on canvas. This is a continuation of my last piece (The Dark Night of the Soul), hence the overgrown moss and gar...
    8 years ago
  • My double Life
    the normal heart - if you haven't seen the HBO Movie, The Normal Heart, then you need to check it out. it just recently came out this past May and hosts a great cast (with M...
    11 years ago

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (20)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  February (19)
      • Skype
      • Crazy Crazy Crazy
      • Fucking Perfect
      • After I have Sex with A Guy...
      • My Best Day Ever.
      • When I say I'm OK
      • Ray of Light.
      • Continuation of My Past
      • No title
      • I Just Wanna Know
      • Iphone O I FON
      • Music or Dance or Arts or things like that
      • UUrrgh
      • Surprisesurprise
      • Drunk?
      • 4th
      • 3rd
      • 2nd post
      • First Post

About Me

Maxie
Please comment on my blog if you wanna get in contact with me. Thanks.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.